Locating the Installed Brightmetrics Agents
The installed Agents can be found by:
- Navigate to the Data Sources Icon in the Sidebar of Brightmetrics.
- Click the Agents tab at the top of the page. (See example screenshot below.)
(Example: Data Sources Page - Agents)
(Note: The Data Sources Page can only be seen and accessed by Administrators)
Reasons for Uninstalling a Brightmetrics Agent:
- You have requested to discontinue your subscription to one of the Brightmetrics service modules
- You want to move the agent to another location*
*To uninstall and move an existing agent to another location, use the reinstall information here instead.
Uninstalling steps for Brightmetrics Agent:
- Notify us
- Removing the agent will not cancel the subscription; you will want to notify Brightmetrics support and/or your value-added reseller (VAR) to ensure that any subscriptions or modules that you would no longer like to use have, in fact, been canceled.
- Once you have identified and accessed the server that the agent is installed on
- Navigate to the Add/Remove Programs control panel and uninstall the agent from there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.