Required Subscription: Core Subscription
Required Permission Level: Report & Dashboard Creator
In evaluating strategies for your call center, you may find yourself trying to identify call trends for specific callers: how often callers are calling in, the times of day, and the count of their repeat interactions; this type of information can be very valuable to identify.
This can be done using the ANI or Caller ID field, which is available on detail reports. See examples and steps below:
- Navigate to the Reports page on the left sidebar and select Create New Report located at the bottom of the page or the plus button on top
- Select Sessions, Queues, or Agent Activity Data from the pop-up window options for Genesys Cloud, or Call Data/Call Party Activity for Mitel
- Select the detail option
- Apply a filter on Call Date/Time on top by filtering to the time period you want to report on. Also, open up your Fields on the left-hand side and choose the 3 dots menu next to ANI or Caller ID and choose Add Filter so the Dimension appears on top:
*Note: This is pulling detailed data with only a date filter which can result in a large number of records if you have high call volume. Shorter Call Date/Time range parameters are recommended in order for the data to pull in a timely fashion.
- From inside the Fields box, drag the Dimension of Call Date/Time into the Columns box and the ANI/Caller ID Dimension into the Rows box
- By clicking on the arrow to the left of Advanced Sorting Options, it will expand to allow you to click, "Only show record count" and also "Sort groupings by record count"; Check both
- Click Run Report to see the results
To learn how to save the report to run again in the future, or how to schedule it to be emailed regularly, please see our article on Scheduling Reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.